Change your major

Step 1: Before changing your major, concentration or minor, contact the program’s advising office.

Step 2: Review the requirements and prerequisites table below. Be aware that:

Step 3: Submit the Change of Major/Concentration Form or the Change of Minor Form, and complete any additional steps required by your program. See the table below for details.

Step 4: The program change becomes official after Records and Registration receives authorization from the academic department head. Any changes made after the add/drop period will apply to the following fall or spring semester.


It looks like javascript is disabled in your Web browser. This table uses javascript to display. Please enable javascript and refresh your browser.