Change of major/minor
- Change of Major/Concentration Form (online) — Request a change of major or the addition/removal of a secondary major.
- Change of Minor Form (online) — Add or delete a minor.
- Application for Change of Domicile — Request in-state residency for tuition purposes.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form — Appeal denial of financial aid due to unsatisfactory academic progress.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Degree Audit Form — Required of all students who have attempted more than 150 percent of the credit hours necessary to complete their degree, or for students who have not completed at least 67 percent of the coursework they have attempted. This form is usually submitted with the SAP appeal form.
- Financial Aid verification forms — A list of financial aid forms that may be required by the VCU Office of Financial Aid after review of a student's FAFSA.
- FERPA Student Consent Form — Grant VCU permission to share your student information with a parent or guardian.
- FERPA Revoke Form — Terminate a previously filed FERPA Student Consent form.
- Withhold Directory Information — Request to have all of your information withheld from the public.
- Course Request Form — This form allows students who have holds on their registration to drop or withdraw from a course
- Grade Exclusion Policy Form — Undergraduate students who have been away from VCU for five or more years may request that old grades of D or F be excluded from their current GPA.
- Historical Repeat Course Option — For students who repeat a course, this form allows the grade earned in the new course to replace the old grade.
- Incomplete Grade Assignment Form — Request an incomplete grade from an instructor prior to the end of the current semester.
- Medical Withdrawal Form — Request approval to withdraw from ALL courses due to medical circumstances.
- Overload Approval Form — Undergraduate students wanting to take more than 14 credits if on academic warning, or more than 19 credits if in good standing, can request overload approval.
- Request to Take Courses at Another Institution (online form) — Request pre-approval to take a course at another college/university to fulfill VCU graduation requirements.
- Transcript Request Form — Request copies of your VCU transcripts.
- Certificate of Eligibility — Enroll at VCU as a non-degree seeking student.
- New Student Data Form — Form used to determine the type of nondegree status assigned to a student.
- Nondegree-Seeking Student Residency Form — Nondegree-seeking students claiming entitlement to in-state tuition rates must complete this form.