Change of major/minor
- Change of Major/Concentration Form — Request a change of major or the addition/removal of a secondary major.
- Change of Minor Form — Add or delete a minor.
- Application for Change of Domicile — Request in-state residency for tuition purposes.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form — Appeal denial of financial aid due to unsatisfactory academic progress.
- Financial Aid verification forms — A list of financial aid forms that may be required by the VCU Office of Financial Aid after review of a student's FAFSA.
- FERPA Student Consent Form — Grant VCU permission to share your student information with a parent or guardian.
- FERPA Revoke Form — Terminate a previously filed FERPA Student Consent form.
- Withhold Directory Information — Request to have all of your information withheld from the public.
- Course Request Form — This form allows students who have holds on their registration to drop or withdraw from a course
- Grade Exclusion Policy Form — Undergraduate students who have been away from VCU for five or more years may request that old grades of D or F be excluded from their current GPA.
- Historical Repeat Course Option — For students who repeat a course, this form allows the grade earned in the new course to replace the old grade.
- Incomplete Grade Assignment Form — Request an incomplete grade from an instructor prior to the end of the current semester.
- Medical Leave of Absence — Request approval for a Leave of Absence, which may include withdrawal from courses due to medical circumstances.
- Overload Approval Form — Undergraduate students wanting to take more than 14 credits if on academic warning, or more than 19 credits if in good standing, can request overload approval.
- Request to Take Courses at Another Institution — Request pre-approval to take a course at another college/university to fulfill VCU graduation requirements.
- Transcript Request Form — Request copies of your VCU transcripts.
- Certificate of Eligibility — Enroll at VCU as a non-degree seeking student.
- New Student Data Form — Form used to determine the type of nondegree status assigned to a student.
- Nondegree-Seeking Student Residency Form — Nondegree-seeking students claiming entitlement to in-state tuition rates must complete this form.