Change of major/minor

Financial aid

Personal information


  • Course Request Form — This form allows students who have holds on their registration to drop or withdraw from a course
  • Grade Exclusion Policy Form‌ — Undergraduate students who have been away from VCU for five or more years may request that old grades of D or F be excluded from their current GPA.
  • Historical Repeat Course Option — For students who repeat a course, this form allows the grade earned in the new course to replace the old grade.
  • Incomplete Grade Assignment Form — Request an incomplete grade from an instructor prior to the end of the current semester.
  • Medical Leave of Absence — Request approval for a Leave of Absence, which may include withdrawal from courses due to medical circumstances.
  • Overload Approval Form — Undergraduate students wanting to take more than 14 credits if on academic warning, or more than 19 credits if in good standing, can request overload approval.


Nondegree-seeking students